ORTIZ, luca alexander May 24, 2014 7:56:27 GMT -5
Post by Luca Ortiz on May 24, 2014 7:56:27 GMT -5
LUCA, ALEXANDER, ORTIZ
SIXTEEN - HUMAN - MALE - ANTI-PRAVUS - BREEDING FARM HAND
ABOUT THE PLAYER:
OOC Account: Meepers
What do you wish to be called?: Meepers is good, or you can shorten it to Meep, or Meeps
Other Characters: Nope
Full Name: Luca Alexander Ortiz
Nickname(s): Either Luke, or Ortiz
Occupation (Position) : He helps out his mother and step-father on their farm where they breed pokemon.
Face Claim: Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Hair color and hair style: Short blonde hair parted to the left
Eye Color: light brown, golden in some lights
Build: Athletic Beanpole
Other Appearance Information: Luca has your typical beanpole build, he is tall and rather skinny for his age, but don’t let that fool you. He has a six pack, hidden by the way he dresses. He is often seen in beige cargo pants, empty pokeballs in his left thigh pocket and the pokeballs of his team in his right. Just above his belly button is a birthmark in the shape of a miniature star. Covering this is usually a singlet in a dark colour as well as a dress shirt, usually white in colour. He is nearly always seen dressed in such a formal attire although there are rare occasions where he can be seen in an orange t-shirt or even with the dress shirt he wears done up with a tie, but those are usually only when he’s on the farm and when he must report for some form of funeral. He can always be seen wearing light coloured running shoes however!
- Spending time with pokemon
- Spending time outside the wall
- His father
- His step father
- Those who talk badly about his father
- Looking after young pokemon
How do they feel about Pravus?:
- His step-father- He is scared silly of that man
- Things other than his team that reminds him of his father- he still hasn't come to terms with his passing
- Long term strategy
- Luca despises them, not because of what they do, but because his step-father openly compliments and supports their movements.
How do they feel about Pokemon?:
- He loves Pokemon. His team is what he terms to be his family now, even if a certain member prefers to fling his feces at him. He cares for all pokemon, regardless of type or previous actions and feels as if everyone regardless of their race deserves a second chance.
How do they feel about Pokemorphs?:
- He doesn't understand what the big deal about them is. To him, Pokemorphs are just another human being. Nothing more and nothing less.
How do they view the anti-Pravus movement?:
- His father was apart of this movement, and they stand up against his father's beliefs. That was all he needed to join their movement. To him the movement is a connection to the father he had known for a short short time before his death.
- Childish: talk about immaturity here.
- Loyal: Luca would rather die than betray his friends and those close to him
- Impulsive: Luca has a short temper. This often leads him into trouble, being quick to act and jump to
- Kindhearted: Luca always tries to do the right thing and always has the good of others on his mind.
- Lacks self-confidence: Ever since Luca's step father has started abusing him he has had a low self-esteem, feeling as if he can never do anything right.
- Adventurous: Luca loves finding new places and so is consistently on the look out for both the time and places to explore. He would love nothing more than to go on his own pokemon adventure, but his mother refuses to let him go, scared that she would lose him the way she had lost the man that she loved.
Richard Faolan, 47, Anti-Pravus supporter, Biological father, gang leader
Aimi Ortiz, 48, Neutral, Biological mother
Derek Ortiz, 50, Pravus supporter, Step-father, owns the breeding farm
Tormund Ortiz, 21, Neutral, maternal half-brother, breeding farmhand
Alphonse Faolan, 23, Anti-Pravus, paternal half-brother, Chef
- Conceived one night whilst his mother was cheating on his step-father with a man named Richard Faolan
- Raised upon a farm purpose built for breeding pokemon within the citadel
- Him and his "older brother" Tormund, began to be abused by his step father when he was five years old. It is as of yet unknown as to why this began
- Began to blame his mother for the abuse that he was suffering by the age of 7
- Ran away from home when he was 11 when one of the infant pokemon died under his watch, scared that his step-father would abuse him
- Caught outside the Citadel later that day by Richard Faolan and both learned of family ties during a phone call to his mother which had the purpose of telling her that he was okay, received Yuki as a belated birthday present. He was also taught the basics of pokemon battling whilst in his company and delivered home by his father
- Sneaks away from home more and more often after gaining pokemon of his own to escape his step father's wrath
- Richard visits multiple times ever since, the visits lasting longer and longer, and his mother arguing with his step-father more and more often
- Richard died when he was 14 and a half, Rin coming into his possession and carrying out Richard's guardianship duties over Luca, protecting him countless times from his father's beatings
- Comes across a Golett passed out outside the walls of the Citadel and carries it home, nursing it back to health
- Begins to notice less and less pokemon outside the walls of the citadel
- Approached by the half-brother on his father's side 2 weeks after Richard's death and told of his father's involvement against the Pravus and began to seek ways he could help the cause.
- Applied for and received a license to travel outside the walls
- Yuki evolves during one of their trips outside the wall
- Recently approached by his father's right hand man whom has taken over the running of the gang attempting to pull Luca into the fold. What Luca doesn't know is that this man was the one who organized his father's death with the sole reason of vengeance and power.
Current Experience: 0/425
Origins: Yuki was given to Luca six months after his 11th birthday when he had been caught sneaking out of the citadel by a man whom he didn't know to be his father at the time. She became his belated birthday present and had been bread by his father himself.
Personality: Yuki is glued to the side of her trainer and completly loyal. In fact she sees Luca as her father figure, having been given to him two days after she was hatched. She is rather shy when it comes to meeting new people and will have a tendancy to hide behind Luca in such a situation.
Moves: Flame BurstName: Kaiba
Ability: Iron Fist
Current Experience: 0/225
Origins: Kaiba was the first pokemon that Luca has ever caught. He caught Kaiba under the tutelage of his father in Yuki's first battle.
Personality: A prankster and a fighter. He will stop at nothing to break free from his pokeball and cause chaos upon the world around him. He takes everything as a joke and refuses to listen to Luca and as such is only called upon as a last resort by Luca. He takes great pride in flinging his feces at Luca and hollaring insults in English for the world to hear.Name: RinSpecies: PikachuLevel: 40
Ability: Lightning Rod
Current Experience: 0/1075
Origins: Rin was sent to look out for Luca by his father prior to his capture and execution.
Personality: Rin is very much a one man pokemon. She had alway been fond of her original trainer, Richard, however has since taken quite a liking to Luca. She can be over protective of the boy and will only hesitate in defending him when he has made a stupid mistake (ie. forgotten to look both ways before crossing the street). Although she has a pokeball she much prefers curling up upon Luca's shoulders, after all it is the best place to protect him from! Her maternal instinct is strong towards Luca and Alphonse. She refuses to speak English.
Moves: Present, Volt SwitchName: Gorm
Gender: No Guard
Current Experience: 0/200
Origins: Befriended the day before the infection was spread. Found the Golett unconcious outside and nursed it back to health at his mother's home.
Personality: Gorm is an emotionless Golett. He fails to understand emotions and will constantly ask questions when he sees that Luca is sad or otherwise upset. He prefers to speak in English rather than his mother tongue and is struggling most with the concept of 'love'.