01. The Rules Apr 1, 2011 18:33:30 GMT -5
Post by Feather on Apr 1, 2011 18:33:30 GMT -5
Registration and Application
1. Read the following links before starting an application: Plot with a timeline, character options, and information on Pokemon.
2. We have a character-per-account system. Each character requires its own account. You are also allowed, though not required to possess, an OOC account.
4. We reserve the right to reject profiles with errors. You are allowed an unlimited amount of edits. Staff members will attempt to help you through the process.
5. Remoor does not require face claims. You may represent your character in anyway you choose. This includes video game avatars, anime claims, and real-life claims. Questionable or inappropriate pictures are not allowed.
6. Please give notice if you will not be available for an extended period of time; we would prefer a written notice in the absence board.
7.Remoor is not a crossover site. We do not accept canons from sources other than Pokemon. You are allowed to loosely base a character upon another. We reserve the right to reject a character that seems to take too heavily from another source.
8. If you are wish to drop a character, you must inform the staff. The form to do this can be found here. This helps keep our lists and census updated.
9.You must have at least one IC post with your previous character before another one will be accepted. This rule does not apply to revamps.Try to keep all characters active.
Out of Character
1. Treat all members with respect. Personal conflicts are to be handled away from the board. No abusive behavior will be tolerated. No one is to be picked on for personal choices.
2. Please use profanity in a mature manner.
3. Chat-speak is not allowed anywhere outside of the c-box. (EX: No typn lyk dis!11!!!)
5. Signatures may not be wider than 600 pixels. Avatars are, by default, 150 x 150.
1. Remoor is rated PG-13. Posts may contain gore, profanity, dark themes, and mild sexual situations.
2. We require at least 100 words per in-character post. Legendaries need 300 words per post.
3. God modding and power playing will not be tolerated.
4. Please strive to use proper grammar. We heavily suggest using spell-check.
5. We do not operate like most Pokemon role plays. You are allowed to start at any point in your character's life.
6. Remoor has liquid time. You are allowed to have as many threads as you can keep up with. If you feel you are being overwhelmed, for whatever reason, we suggest policing yourself to a more reasonable level.
7.Unless a thread is marked private, we reserve the right to insert random events or Pokemon. This will usually only happen outside of Nada Citadel.
The c-box is the easiest way to gauge a community for prospective members. It is the best way to bond with fellow members. It is meant to be a place of fun, inclusive plotting, community-building and enjoyment. It is also a privilege; please treat it with respect.
The following rules are meant to help foster such an environment. Failure to obey them will result in reminders and warnings. Serious violations will result in a permanent ban:
1. Remoor is meant to be a friendly environment; we would prefer if the c-box was kept closer to a G-rating. There shall be no fighting, flaming, severe profanity, or insulting in our c-box. Please be polite and respectful.
2. Do not advertise in the c-box. You are allowed to direct people to resources, hilarious videos, and informational articles. Direct linking to other RP sites is strictly prohibited.
3. Do not post more than 10 times in a row. This is considered spamming. Give others time to speak.
4. Please try to keep the discussion away from sensitive topics, religion, and politics.
5. When private discussions overtake the chat for an elongated amount of time, we would truly appreciate it if the involved members go to PM or IM. These conversations can lead to a seemingly closed c-box. Limit discussion of private plots, private pairings, personal matters, and chatter about inside jokes.
6. Please do not take staff matters into your own hands. If there is a problem of any kind, please contact a staff member. Do not attempt to handle the matter on your own. While we truly appreciate criticism and member-feedback, those things do not belong in the c-box.